History

From its origins in 1797 as an Ironmonger’s shop, Boulton & Paul Ltd developed into a very successful general manufacturing firm. In 1934, the aircraft business was formed and separated from the main business. Boulton Paul Aircraft Ltd was born and moved to the Pendeford site in Wolverhampton – where it remained through several buy-outs and changes in ownership until the site finally closed its doors for good (following Moog’s move to the new i54 site, just a few hundred metres along the road) in March 2013.

Work in Progress, check back soon!